Monday, June 11, 2007

I LOVE HER......!!!!!







"Love is blind" this may be the sentence you may have heard about that is what even i had thought about till now.But after very much rude behavior of the person whom i love, whose name is RIDHI(real name is been hidden),has been acting as if I have done some crime by loving her,according to her i love her that is a biggest mistake u can even say a blunder according to her.



This all started near the place called as "bakery house"(real name is hidden).where in nearby i used to go for coaching classes...which i thought would be helpful in my studies but it was helpful in studies..because of which i got into C.H.A.S.E. which is the engineering college...and after seeing her...i experienced the thing which the call as so "love at first site".Which i never used to believe till then because i thought i will never meet her again in my life.As who knows what type of game does god play with us and no one knows what he had in store for me.



But soon i got to know when i entered C.H.A.S.E college of engineering.The first day of engineering i was sitting with one of my hostel friend who used to sing only tere naam song and aln=most fried my brains:). Then happened the incident which i expected the least....guess what i saw the same girl whom i satarted love from the first glance yes right RIDHI.That time i thought that god is there,and even became a strong believer of god.Then as usual as happens with most of the boys always dreaming about ,and yes as was staying in hostel I can tell there no such day which has gone without the fight with my hostel mates and it was just because of her.



Still i thought one day or the other day i thought she will understand my feelings..so like this only whole of the 1st year went then was the 3rd sem when MR.BANDLI thanks to him who
completely messed up all the things by telling her that i have a crush on her which is actually a wrong word because its not crush but love and her reply was cool "I know it rrom before itself"
then i was afraid to speak to her...which went on like this only till the time came when i made account in a site called KUTKUT which most of the college going students are mad about where after becoming her friend there,i started to speak to her but because of some people and even my fault she was angry and she deleted her account and because of which i was upset completely and even i thought finishing my self...
But what to do..now its all of no use as our semesters have finished and now i thoought atleast i can correct my mistake but for tht also she is not giving any chance so i feel like what the biggest blunder have I done on the earth ....I just love her..
and folks i have cut short all the incidents in my 4 years what all have happened .
so let it happen what ever i want to tell her or send her one message that she may think what ever she wants but "I loved her"

" I love her"
and
"I will be loving her only"

No comments: